Outdoor Permanent Steel Matches Best Emergency Gear Survival Tool
Say hello to the revolutionary new Outdoor Permanent Steel Matches taking over go-bags and survivalist pockets worldwide! You can’t predict the future, but you can be ready for it! Be the one in a million ready to weather any storm or emergency and conquer survival.
Features and Benefits:
- EASY TO USE – Simply unscrew the Outdoor Permanent Steel Matches from the top, strike the flint and your flame is ready. Blow out the flame and screw back into the top when you’re done.
- STRIKE AWAY – Our Perma-Stiker boasts an impressive 15,000 strikes in its lifetime! Great for any outdoor activity or in emergency situations. 100% waterproof and works in all weather conditions. Stainless steel with a tough ironclad metal alloy body. Easily portable with its compact size and keychain features.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY – Are you still using this kind of an old match made of wood? That’s not environment-friendly! Compared to your usual lighter or matchstick, these work in any windy, rainy, or humid condition. Always have a fire when you need it! It’s even waterproof, making it a great survival tool.
- Waterproof, Works equally well when wet or cold
- Good for at least 15,000 strikes. premium quality magnesium core striker.
- Mini shape, lightweight, space-saving and easy to carry
- Simply to operate with High Quality
- Weight: 60g / Item Size: 1.4 x 1.7 x 6.5 cm
- Lights Campfires, Stoves, Gas-Barbecues, BBQ, Paper, Dry Grass, Bark, and Maya Dust
- Great tool for camping, survival and emergency preparedness.
- Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition
- Unscrew the Outdoor Permanent Steel Matches
- Scratch the skin of the black flint off until it’s glossy as steel
- Inject some lighter fluid in the canister with 2/3 volume (Refill After 15000 Strikes)
- Screw the rod back into the canister
- Scratch the stick against the flint and it will be ignited.
This kind of match can use gasoline or kerosene, and general lighter oil can be used. The dosage is very small, generally 2, 3 ml can be used more than 30 times.
How To Operate Correctly
- Before inflating, use a small tool to hold the inflatable core, completely discharge the residual gas inside, and eliminate the pressure in the gas tank of the lighter;
- Press the aerated gas tank outlet vertically downwards, pressing for about 5 seconds each time, two or three times.
- Please wait for about 5 minutes after the inflation is completed. If there is still no fire after 5 minutes, please adjust the adjustment valve to a larger value. (Note the + – direction).
Gas Filling Method:
- When refilling the Steel Matches, there must be no Mars or fire around, so be sure to be safe. Never refill while smoking;
- Qualified butane gas should be used. Inferior gas may damage the lighter or reduce the service life;
- When refilling the normal model, please stand up the lighter, align the gas outlet of the gas bottle and cover the air inlet of the lighter, press it several times, keep it for about 2 seconds each time; if the gas cannot be filled, it may be steam. Excess air is left in the box. At this time, you can deflate the air. Use a small screwdriver to align the air inlet and deflate 1-2 times, then perform the air filling operation.
- When the sound is refilled, please loosen the air inlet screw cover with a flat-blade screwdriver and then follow the above steps. After the filling is completed, the screw cap can be flattened, not too tight; otherwise, the cover will not be dense and the cover sound will not be crisp, and the gas will escape. The hard-mounted vocal machine should be equipped with a special nozzle to refuel;
- When the gasoline engine is refueling, the headcover should be opened, the movement should be pulled out and reversed, and the outer sponge should be opened to add a proper amount of gasoline. After the gasoline penetrates into the inner layer of cotton, the outer sponge is covered and then inserted into the casing;
- After all kinds of lighters are refueled, wait at least 1 minute to adjust the temperature of the newly charged gas to room temperature, and then ignite after the residual gas attached to the lighter is completely evaporated. If the ignition operation is performed immediately at this time, the residual gas on the outside of the lighter may be burned, posing an unnecessary danger.
Please use precaution when operating the Permanent Steel Matches. The permanent Steel Matches can contain lighter fluid that is extremely flammable. Please use responsibly. Do not screw in the rod when it is still lit. Make sure the match is rubbed down before use.
- 1 x Outdoor Permanent Steel Matches(fuel not included)
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 28,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At wowzep.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.